The Two Week Diet Review
Many among us suffer from the disease called obesity or overweight. But who is the offender: Food or our sedentary lifestyle? In fact, in most cases, it has been found that long hours of desk job without any proper exercise or diet regime has helped people to gain this excess body weight over time. Obesity cannot be ignored. It not only makes you look out of shape and disproportionate, it has the power to stall your life. Obesity can be regarded as a slow poison to the body and mind. It can cause a variety of coronary diseases, gall bladder problem, type two diabetes, osteoarthritis, body pain, depressive state of mind and many more fatal and irrecoverable disease. People choose various methods like a diet plan, targeted medicine, exercise and others to reduce the excessive body mass that have piled over years.
What is in it for you?
In this article we present, some salient features of thetwo week diet plan that can be found in our book. The diet suggestions outlined below are safe yet effective. Many patients have suffered ill consequences of diet plans that they have picked up from the internet without reviewing much about it. The main trick is to eat right and not to eat less or starve. Two week diet result as observed by many overweight patients have been more than satisfactory. Read through to know more. Following are the essentials that you need to know and include in your diet regime:
- Sugars and Carbohydrates should be kept aside in this two week diet. These two nutrients help to secrete insulin in our body. Insulin is the main hormone in our body that stores energy in the form of fat or glycogen. Also, this will help you to reduce bloating due to water storage. That youthful feel both from the outside and inside will be back to you in no time. A maximum of 50 grams of carbohydrate can be consumed per day.
- The vegetables that you choose should also be low in their carbohydrate content. Vegetables should supply you with vitamins, minerals and fiber. Following is a list that you may consider:
- Asparagus: It contains only 10 grams of carbohydrates per 200 gms. This amount of serving will be sufficient for your lunch intake. It also supplies you with Vitamin A, C and K.
- Broccoli: Complement your diet with this vegetable and you will know the difference. 6 grams of carbohydrates per 90 gms or 1 cup of this raw vegetable makes it a super diet. It is a good source of Vitamin C and K.
- Bell peppers: These colorful vegetables are a must to a regular healthy diet. Red bell peppers are a very good source for anti-oxidants; besides many positive health effects, consumption of this vegetable will make you look young. Only 9 grams of carbohydrate is there per 150 grams of bell peppers.
- Mushrooms: You will consume only 2 grams of carbohydrate per 1 cup of raw mushroom. This vegetable should be a regular food item in this diet chart.
There are many useful vegetables that you can include in your diet like Zucchini, Celery, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Cucumber, Kale, Lettuce, Beans and Spinach. Vegetablesthat need to be avoided in these two weeks are Potato, Corns, Peas, Beets, sweet Potato and others.
- Eat fat and protein: Fat and protein are the main fillers of this diet. All kinds of meat, fish and seafood can be consumed. However, if you have heart problems avoid red meat. Also any kind of allergy to sea food should be taken into account. One egg every day is advisable. Eggs provide you with protein and Omega 3 fatty acids. Eating protein helps to activate our metabolic rate and dissolve fat. Oil like those from olives, sunflower, coconut, and avocado can be consumed. Coconut oil has been regarded as the best fat for cooking since it contains MCT that helps to increase the metabolic rate and reduce the desire of eating more. You can use butter in your diet.
- Eat three to four meals per day in small quantity.
- Eat a breakfast that is high in protein content. This will satiate your hunger and reduce your food cravings later in the day.
- Cut down on your intake of outside beverage like Coke and other syrups.
- You can use fiber supplements as a part of your regular meal.
- Avoid processed food as much as possible within these two weeks. Switch to healthy and raw food to satiate you hunger.
Pros of this diet plan
- Authentic tips: There are several two week diet scams over the internet. Make sure that you choose the right diet plan that will actually help you to lose those extra pounds efficiently and within few days. Many diet scams actually suggest adapting a diet that is low in carbohydrate as well as low in fat. This actually makes you feel weak and drained of energy. As a result many people eventually drift away from this kind of diet plan. You need energy to do your regular job and chores. Two weeks Diet Scam by Brian Flatt can be often seen on the internet. But to be true this phrase is completely false. The diet system as introduced by Brian Flatt in his book has proven to be useful to many people. Brian is a well-known nutritionist and food columnist. People regard him as a ‘weight loss coach’. You can buy one of his books and explore his two week diet review and tips.
- Scientific approach: Each of the food items suggested in this diet plan are measured for their calories and nutrients.
Cons of this diet plan
- Foods suggested in this diet plan need to be verified by your physician if you have a chronic disease or allergy.
- This diet plan is not advisable if you are pregnant or a lactating mother.
- There is no video tutorial.
Money Back Guarantee
There is a 30 day money back guarantee if the diet plans suggested in our book do not work for you.
The Final Verdict: Is the Two Weeks diet plan a Scam?
There are many articles and books on crash diets that are completely useless. People these days are thus very dubious about these kinds of magical diet plans. Our suggestions and tips have been outlined only after consulting eminent nutritionists.