Overview of The Lost Ways (Ultimate Survival Food Guide)
Let’s face it, most of us take the luxuries of modern life for granted. Everything from the cars we drive, our cellphones and wifi connections, to our endless supply of food. The truth is that we don’t know how to with live without these things anymore, and we assume that life will always be this easy.
But ask yourself this- in the event of an economic crisis or environmental catastrophe, would you be able to take care of yourself and your loved ones? If your answer is no, then The Lost Ways is the perfect resource to help get you up to speed on the tried and tested survival techniques of our ancestors.
About Claude Davis – The Author:
Claude Davis claims to be a survival expert with over 30 years of experience. He also seems to be the man behind the very popular survival website, AskAPrepper.com. Deeply troubled by how disconnected modern society has become from the ways of our forefathers. So Claude set out to create a resource that would help us get back on track. It is his hope, that by sharing these long forgotten survival techniques, he can equip his readers with the skills necessary to survive any disaster that comes their way.
Whats in it for you?:
Alright, so you’re probably wondering what kind of practical information is actually inside this book and what you skills you can expert to learn from it.
Each chapter addresses a different, specific survival need that is critical in taking care of yourself and your family during a natural or man-made crisis.
Keep in mind that it’s a 350 page book so it’s difficult to list every topic it covers here, but this should help give you a good idea:
- Water: Learn how to safely and effectively collect and preserve water to keep yourself prepared in the event of a drought or any other environmental crisis.
- Food: Learn how to prepare nutritionally dense superfoods that can last for years without refrigeration.
- Cooking: Learn to build traditional smokehouses and how to smoke fish and other meats. You will also be taught how to make beer, other alcohol, and survival bark bread.
- Hunting: Learn how to make animal traps and hunt your prey, year round.
- Housing: Learn how our ancestors built large, sturdy underground houses that could accomodate up to five families.
- Poultices: Learn how to use medicinal herbs to make pastes that can heal wounds and get rid of nasty infections.
And much more.
The Lost Ways also comes with two limited-edition bonus reports also written by Claude Davis.
- The first report, A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System, shows you how to build your own can rotation system that can accomodate up to 700 cans of food. If you’ve ever thrown food away just because you missed the expiration date, this will system will help you stop wasting your hard earned money.
- The second report, What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard, teaches you which plants are the strongest and have the most nutrients. A garden like this can ensure that your family always has access to a nutritious food supply.
PROS of the The Lost Ways:
- Learn valuable skills that can be used at anytime:
Though this is a book about survival techniques, the skills you will learn can be useful at anytime- not just during a time of crisis. Anyone wanting to become self-sufficient while also saving money on food, utility bills, and medication will benefit from this book.
- One of the most comprehensive survival guides on the market:
This guide is filled with techniques that can help you survive any disaster- economic crises, wars, famine, water-shortages, and more. It is truly a comprehensive survival guide that covers everything from A to Z.
- Available in both digital and print:
The Lost Ways is now available in both digital and printed versions. It’s always nice to have the option to have a physical copy of the book on hand, if that’s something you prefer.
CONS of the The Lost Ways:
- Does not include any video or audio tutorials:
The Lost Ways currently does include any video tutorials or audio segments. If you’re more of a visual learner, this might make the book a bit harder for you to get through. Like mentioned before, it is 350 pages long so not having any audio segments can make for a bit of a long read.
- Requires commitment and follow through:
In order to put into practice the information provided in this guide, you will need to be willing to spend time learning and mastering the survival techniques. This doesn’t happen overnight or without effort. If you’re looking for a basic survival guide that requires little commitment to learning the craft, this might not be the best book for you.
It’s always nice to have a sense of security when purchasing a new product. With the The Lost Ways you are covered by a 60 day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with the book, you can receive a full refund by contacting Claude’s support team by email within 60 days of your purchase. Upon submission of your request, you will receive your refund within 24-48 hours.
The Final Verdict – Is The Lost Ways a Scam?
The Lost Ways is one of the most comprehensive, informative survival guides on the market. Anyone that wants to learn to become more self-sufficient and prepare themselves for coming disasters will benefit from the practical skills this book provides.
The world is now an unpredictable place and preparation is crucial to you and your family’s survival.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with The Lost Ways, you can ask for a refund within 60 days, so what do you have to loose…